COVID-19: Safely Visiting Panama City Beach
COVID-19: SAFELY VISITING PANAMA CITY BEACH
As the world adjusts to new travel norms and expectations, we are enhancing the experience for guests by redefining cleanliness and supporting well-being throughout our guest’s stay. The safety and welfare of our guests and our employees are paramount to our core values. Our hotels and resorts are required to adhere to comprehensive health and safety procedures, including all local laws.
- For the safety of our guests and staff, we will limit entry into your guest room and housekeeping will be performed every five days unless requested.
- Service must be requested by 10pm for the following day and will be performed between 9am and 12pm. Guest should not be in the room during cleaning service.
- We will be happy to deliver additional amenities to your room or exchange towels once per day between the hours of 8am-11pm. Please dial “0” from your guest room phone.
Food & Beverage
- Relaxed IHG breakfast standards allow A la carte menu items only. Buffets are discontinued for health & hygiene reasons.
These changes are temporary and normal amenity and service levels will be reinstated as soon as possible and in accordance with legal requirements.
STEPS WE ARE TAKING TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF OUR GUESTS
- Enhanced & expanded IHG Way of Clean program and implemented IHG Clean Promise.
- IHG Way of Clean includes deep cleaning with hospital-grade disinfectants, and guests can expect to see enhanced procedures, which may include: face covering requirements, various ways to reduce contact throughout the hotel, social distancing measures within public spaces and procedures based on local authorities’ guidance and/or advice.
- Signage and floor markers have been placed throughout the property to inform guests to practice proper social distancing guidelines where applicable
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfection of exposed surfaces such as door handles, card terminals and elevator buttons with anti-bacterial liquids approved by ECOLAB to kill COVID-19.
- Employees are screened for COVID-19 symptoms prior to each work shift.
- Hand sanitizer stations provided in high traffic guest and colleague areas.
- Clear Protective Barriers installed at Front Desk.
PRECAUTIONS INDIVIDUALS CAN DO TO PROTECT THEMSELVES AND OTHERS FROM COVID-19
- Frequent hand washing
- Have hand disinfection ready
- Avoid unnecessary hand contact
- Avoid touching eyes, mouth and nose
- Cover the mouth with the elbow when coughing and sneezing
- Practice social distancing
Good isn’t good enough – we’re committed to high levels of cleanliness. That means clean, well maintained, clutter free rooms that meet our standards. If this isn’t what you find when you check-in then we promise to make it right.