Safely Visiting Panama City Beach
All of our hotels are open and operating as normal as possible. We are taking every precaution for our guests to feel safe while staying or visiting our hotels and resorts. The safety and wellbeing of our guests and our employees are paramount to our core values. Our hotels and resorts are required to adhere to comprehensive health and safety procedures, including all local laws. We have also provided our hotels with best practices and guidelines and have supplemented these resources with additional COVID-19 cleanliness specific guidance, training, and information consistent with our high standards.
Your Title Goes Here
Steps We Are Taking To Ensure The Safety Of Our Guests
- All of our hotels and resorts are following the guidelines and recommendations of local and state authorities as well as our parent company Intercontinental Hotels Group.
- Our hotel’s staff has been provided with information from IHG and the CDC about COVID-19 and management instructions.
- An increased focus on hand hygiene.
- An improved set of cleaning and hygiene protocols set forth by IHG and the CDC.
- Regular disinfection of exposed surfaces such as door handles, card terminals and elevator buttons with anti-bacterial liquids approved by ECOLAB to kill Covid-19
- Offer disinfectant dispensers in public areas to our guests
- Observance of the procedures set forth by CDC for dealing with colleagues who are ill
Precautions Individuals Can Do To Protect Themselves And Others From COVID-19
- Frequent hand washing
- Have hand disinfection ready
- Avoid unnecessary hand contact
- Avoid touching eyes, mouth and nose
- Cover the mouth with the elbow when coughing and sneezing
- Practice social distancing
Hotel Operations, Food and Beverage, and Amenity information
- Our hotels and resorts will operate at 50% capacity during phase one of reopening.
- Food and Beverage outlets are open following restrictions set forth by local and state government. We will continue to review the food and beverage service to remain in accordance with current food safety recommendations.
- All pools, amenity decks, and water amenities are open and subject to social distancing requirements
Ready to come play in paradise at the #1 Family Resort in Panama City Beach? Whether you're joining us for your next family vacation, business trip or romantic getaway we're excited to see you. Reserve your room at our beach-side hotel by clicking the Book Now Button, but please know that you will be leaving our site and going to the Holiday Inn Worldwide Reservation Engine.
Holiday Inn Resort
11127 Front Beach Rd.
Panama City Beach, FL 32407
Get the Holiday Inn Resort InnSider Newsletter!
Get the latest specials, packages and money saving offers delivered directly to your Inbox with the Holiday Inn Resort’s InnSider Newsletter. The newsletter also features information and news about upcoming events and activities giving you plenty of notice to plan your next trip to the beautiful beaches!
We won’t fill your Inbox with spam and we won’t ever sell or trade your info. Your privacy is important to us and we are honored to have you as an InnSider!
IHG Service Mark Statement
The following are some of the service marks owned by IHG, Six Continents Hotels, Inc., its parent, subsidiaries, or affiliates, all members of the InterContinental Hotels Group:IHG, Six Continents Hotels, Inc. InterContinental®, Crowne Plaza®, Holiday Inn®, Holiday Inn Express®, Express by Holiday InnTM, Holiday Inn Select®, Staybridge Suites®, Priority Club®, HOLIDEX®, HOLIDEXPlus®, Holidome®, Stay Smart®, Express StartTM,Candlewood®, Candlewood Suites®, Hotel Indigo®