Overview and Rules:
• Sweepstakes Name: Chasin the Sun VIP Launch Party
Holiday Inn Resort
11127 Front Beach Rd.
PO Box 18049
Panama City Beach, FL. 32407
• Minimum Age: Entrants must be at least 18 or older.
• Grand Prize: A 3-Day/ 2-Night stay in a state room for up to two guests the weekend of April 17th-19th . The winner will gain VIP access to the Chasin the Sun Launch Party on April 18th held on resort property. On the evening of the event (April18th), the winner will be able to redeem dinner for two (up to $50 per person, excluding alcoholic beverages) at one of our onsite dining outlets.
• Contest Overview
1 person will win the Chasin the Sun Launch Party Sweepstakes in Panama City Beach, FL. and the Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach. Entrants must enter the sweepstake through the Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach Facebook page. “Liking” https://www.facebook.com/hipcbeach/ is a requirement for entry.
• Submission Period: 5:00pm CST, March 6th, 2020 thru 12pm CST, April 3rd, 2020 • Announcement Date: April 3rd 2020 by 5:00pm CST
• Restrictions: Must be used for the weekend of April 17th-19th 2020
• Entry Addresses: This is an online contest only.
• How To Enter: To enter you must visit https://www.facebook.com/hipcbeach/ and LIKE the page.
• You MUST BE at least 18 years old to participate in this sweepstakes.
• As this is an online only contest, traditional mail entrees will not be accepted.
• Each entrant acknowledges and agrees that his/her submission may or may not receive exposure in the media, that competing submissions may receive more or less exposure in the media, and that administrator, sponsors and/or third parties may initiate, assist or cooperate with media requests or exposure in connection with any submission(s). Entrant understands, agrees and assumes the risk that media exposure of his/her submission, if any, may not be the same or commensurate with that of other competing submissions and that such exposure may or may not have an actual or perceived impact on voting results. Entrant explicitly acknowledges and agrees that the releases given by entrant shall cover any claim, expense or liability arising from or relating to such media contact or exposure, or the lack thereof. Entrant agrees that he/she will not seek media exposure for his/her submission, and he/she will report all requests for interviews or any other direct or indirect media contact to the Administrator for approval, in Administrator’s sole discretion, prior to participating in any interview or other media contact.
1. Employees of the Administrator, and sponsors, their parent, subsidiary, and affiliated companies and anyone involved in the production, or administration of the contest, as well as immediate family/same household members of anyone so employed or engaged are not eligible for prize awards. “Immediate family members” shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, grandchildren, step-grandchildren, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses, regardless of where they live. “Household members: shall mean people who share the same residence at least three non-consecutive months a year, whether related or not.
2. The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C. and Canada, excluding Quebec. All Participant winners and guests of winners must be 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry to participate. Void in Quebec, Guam, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands and other U.S. territories and possessions, and where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. Administrator reserves the right to at any time implement new eligibility criteria and/or modify existing eligibility criteria, including, without limitation, geographical and age restrictions.
4. Each entrant agrees that his/her participation and submission shall be governed by and construed under and in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida applicable to contracts entered into and wholly performed therein. Each entrant consents and agrees to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the federal and state courts of the State of Florida, located in the County of Bay and/or Leon.
• The winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries on April 3rd, 2020.
• Winner shall solely be responsible for all applicable taxes or additional charges on any prize awarded. Winner will be requested to execute a W-9 tax form. It is understood that an Internal Revenue form 1099 is to report on any value of any such prize as earned income and will be used for such purposes by either the administrator or sponsors issuing the prize. Winner agrees to accept the estimate of fair market value. This is applicable to all prizes valued at $500 or more including cash won that adds up to $600 or more in any given year.
• Prize winners must execute and return this release form, a W-9, a photocopy of legal document showing social security number, and any additional required forms within 10 days of receiving forms. Administrator requires proof of winners’ own social security number before prize can be sent to winner. Receipt of prize may be delayed until such proof is received by Administrator.
Release Of Liability:
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU HEREBY AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT WILL ADMINISTRATOR, SPONSORS OR ANY OTHER RELEASEE BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR, AND YOU HEREBY RELEASE THEM FROM, ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, DAMAGES, LOSSES, COSTS, EXPENSE OR LIABILITY OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURIES AND/OR DEATH, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, AND COUNSEL FEES AND COURT COSTS) ARISING OR RESULTING FROM ANYTHING RELATING TO:
THE PRODUCTION, PROMOTION, ADMINISTRATION OR EXECUTION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES (OR YOUR PARTICIPATION IN IT); CANCELLATION, MODIFICATION OR RESCHEDULING OF ANY ASPECT OF THE SWEEPSTAKES; USE OF ANY WEB SITE(S) RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR MATERIALS ON THE WEB SITE;ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, MISUSE, OR NONUSE OF THE PRIZE; OR PARTICIPATING IN OR TRAVELING TO ANY SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED ACTIVITY.
“RELEASEES” MEANS ADMINISTRATOR, SPONSORS, ALL SWEEPSTAKES PARTIES, SWEEPSTAKES PROVIDERS AND ALL OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS AND AGENTS.
• Use of Likeness and Names: Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Administrator, Sponsors and its designees to use winner’s name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and promotion in any medium, without further compensation, except as prohibited by law. Winner may be asked to participate in radio, internet, and/or televised interviews.
• Limitations: Neither Administrator or Sponsors nor any other Release is responsible for: lost, late, damaged, incomplete, illegible, stolen, misdirected, or postage due mail, shipping or email; any website, computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, Internet or other equipment, electronics, software, service, transmission, connection, processing or other errors, failures, congestion, accessibility or availability issues; unauthorized access, tampering, hacking, theft or destruction; or other technical or human error in the receipt or processing of entries, game piece requests or other submissions (whether to or from) or otherwise related to the production, promotion, administration or execution of the Sweepstakes.
• Tampering/Disruption: Administrator or Sponsors may, in its sole determination, disqualify any person it believes may be tampering with the entry or other operation of the Sweepstakes or acting in violation of the Official Rules, in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other.
• Cancellation/Modification: Administrator or Sponsors may, in its sole discretion, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes if the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as Sponsors planned for any reason (including, but not limited to, due to tampering, unauthorized intervention, computer virus, fraud, technical or human error or any other causes which Sponsors, in its sole opinion, deems could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or intended conduct of this Sweepstakes).
• Email Account Holder: If the holder of an email account is disputed, entry will be deemed made by the natural person who is assigned to the e-mail address by the internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, school, etc.) that assigns e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the e-mail address.
No Prize Warranty: WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT UNLESS OTHERWISE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
• Sweepstakes Administration: Administrator is responsible for the collection, submission and processing of entries and the overall administration and execution of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Administrator at its above address with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes.
Winners List: For a list of winners, email the administrator email@example.com. Mail must be received by the Winner’s List Request Deadline of April 3rd, 2020. List will be sent once all prizes have been awarded.
Ready to come play in paradise at the #1 Family Resort in Panama City Beach? Whether you're joining us for your next family vacation, business trip or romantic getaway we're excited to see you. Reserve your room at our beach-side hotel by clicking the Book Now Button, but please know that you will be leaving our site and going to the Holiday Inn Worldwide Reservation Engine.
Holiday Inn Resort
11127 Front Beach Rd.
Panama City Beach, FL 32407
Get the Holiday Inn Resort InnSider Newsletter!
Get the latest specials, packages and money saving offers delivered directly to your Inbox with the Holiday Inn Resort’s InnSider Newsletter. The newsletter also features information and news about upcoming events and activities giving you plenty of notice to plan your next trip to the beautiful beaches!
We won’t fill your Inbox with spam and we won’t ever sell or trade your info. Your privacy is important to us and we are honored to have you as an InnSider!
IHG Service Mark Statement
The following are some of the service marks owned by IHG, Six Continents Hotels, Inc., its parent, subsidiaries, or affiliates, all members of the InterContinental Hotels Group:IHG, Six Continents Hotels, Inc. InterContinental®, Crowne Plaza®, Holiday Inn®, Holiday Inn Express®, Express by Holiday InnTM, Holiday Inn Select®, Staybridge Suites®, Priority Club®, HOLIDEX®, HOLIDEXPlus®, Holidome®, Stay Smart®, Express StartTM,Candlewood®, Candlewood Suites®, Hotel Indigo®